Patsy
Patsy asked:

To answer questions about The Storyteller, please sign up.
Catia Reis I would recomment My Sister's Keeper, Nineteen Minutes, Handle with care. My favorite one is actually Sing you Home.
Emily Mack If either of you decide to read more Picoult, go for the earlier stuff. My top 3 are My Sister's Keeper (2004), the Pact (1998), and Nineteen Minutes (2007). The Tenth Circle (2006) is a bit different and dark, but also good.
Lone Wolf (2012) bored me to death. Handle with Care (2009) and House Rules (2010), while different from her other works in style, felt repetitive in plot/themes of her earlier works.
Mike I read this as my first Jodi Picoult book. I wasn't impressed. I'll probably read one of her earlier works, but never again am I spending money on her books.
Image for The Storyteller
by Jodi Picoult (Goodreads Author)