Would you recommend this book? I've read The Fault in our Stars, and listened on audiobook to Paper Towns, Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines. However, I've heard that this one is quite confusing with the upper case and lower case lettering, so would it make sense on CD, or is it one of those books that can only be read?

To answer questions about Will Grayson, Will Grayson, please sign up.
Carrie I just finished listening to the audiobook this afternoon. It has two different readers representing the two different Will's so there is definitely no confusion about which Will is narrating at the time. I had no trouble following the story while listening to the audiobook. The two guys who did the reading did a really good job.
Mikayla Basham coming into this book as a 13 year old, i realized very quickly that even though they don't mention which will it is, you could still tell by they're personalities... they are completely different.
Elena Allison Before I read the book, I had a friend warn me that all the uppercase parts are for one character and all the lowercase parts are for another. Knowing that, the confusing punctuation actually helped me (I think that was the intention). I've also read many other John Green books, and I liked that in this one you could clearly pick out JG's sarcasm and writing style. This one was pretty realistic, more so than his others. I'd recommend this one if you're looking for a short, funny book. I'm not sure about the audiobook, but because the characters seem to have different talking styles, it might work.
Image for Will Grayson, Will Grayson
by John Green (Goodreads Author)