Michele
Michele asked:

I wonder why this and a few others are not available in my library system of 65 libraries. I am trying to limit book purchases for space and financial reasons. Do you feature a lot of self-published books?

To answer questions about Oiorpata, please sign up.
Richard Ferguson Yes, my books are only on Amazon. I suppose you could request that your library order my books from Amazon although only "Oiorpata" is in paperback form. Maybe they have a way of checking out Kindle books too. I'd appreciate that, of course. My other books are "Weird Tales" and "More Weird Tales Including the Bad Review." For some reason, I enjoy writing stories that are a combination of horror and science fiction when I write short stories. It's a losing proposition to argue with someone when they give you a bad review and you feel it's unfair, so I wrote a short story about it (smile). I have another book finished which will be out as a Kindle book sometime soon. It's titled "Blue's Point" and is a thriller, but not a spy thriller. I appreciate your interest in my books.

Richard
Image for Oiorpata
by Richard Ferguson (Goodreads Author)