Mikkymee
Mikkymee asked:

THIS BOOK SUCKED!!!!!! Did anyone else think so ?

To answer questions about Captivated by You, please sign up.
Ashley Velarde I was so excited to get my hands on this book and I gotta say, it didn't do it for me. There was so many ways this story could have gone but the constant Eva getting mad over the same thing and Gideon chasing after her was excruciating.
Shomeli Dey
Christine Yes I agree with you. Beyond bad although I think we are in the minorty.
Snehavinay Absolutely Not!!! We can't expect all lovers to start happily, get messed-up once or twice, reconcile strong and live happily ever after.. Being in love without any hurdles is only quite a challenge. With a history like Gideon and Eva, its VERY hard to be a part of struggling delightful journey. Real Love always triumphs ego, selfishness, hurdles. The more love gets tougher, the stronger it becomes & it sticks to the end.... We will be out-of-the-charts lucky, if we find real love like they have :)
Image for Captivated by You
by Sylvia Day (Goodreads Author)