Petra
Petra asked:

Where can I download this book? I find 'Butterflies' and 'Remnant', but not 'The Caldwell Ghost', the first book of this little series. Very frustrating since I'm a bit OCD about reading stuff in the right order even if you "can" read it as a stand-a-lone.

To answer questions about The Caldwell Ghost, please sign up.
Tammy Maker In my hunt to find this ebook, I landed on K.J. Charles' blog on Wordpress. Apparently a full book called The Secret Case Files of Simon Feximal is being written and The Caldwell Ghost has been taken down from purchasing sites because it will be included in the full book. Below is the quote I found on the blog.

"The tales of a Victorian ghost-hunter, Simon Feximal, and his narrator/sidekick/lover Robert Caldwell, to be published by Samhain in June 2015. This series began with ‘The Caldwell Ghost’, not currently available but to be included in the full book."
Christine Well I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find the first story, so it's nice to know I just wasn't missing something. Maybe KJ Charles can put it up on Smashwords like the other stories now that it's apparently gone from Torquere Press?
Rikanin I can't find it either - not on Amazon iTunes or Torquere the 'sample' is there at the end of the above link but when i go to the site and search for the title no results...

anybody?
Karen Looking for this one too, if K J Charles could upload it to smashwords I would be happy to pay!
Image for The Caldwell Ghost
by K.J. Charles (Goodreads Author)