I definitely think that the last words are "Nothing ever ends" At first I thought it was I love you, being that she had never told Park that herself but when thinking about it, I definitely think that it was "Nothing ever ends" What do you guys think?

To answer questions about Eleanor & Park, please sign up.
Ria Olivar At first I believed it is "Nothing ever ends"... But I've read that Czech and Spanish versions only have two words... And "I love you" is 2 words in those languages... With Sophie saying Dutch version have 4-words and "I love you is 4-words in Dutch... I am more certain with my decision to believe it is indeed "I Love You"... I tried translating other words too (like "Please Just stop" or "Leave me alone" or "I miss you" or "See you soon" etc.) But in both Czech and Sapnish, only the phrase "I Love You" comes in 2-words.
Sophie I'm not sure, as the Dutch translation said there were four words, which was perfect for "Ik hou van je", which means "I love you". There is no logical equivalent for 'Nothing ever ends' in four words in Dutch 8)
Phoebe Totally agree :)
Image for Eleanor & Park
by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads Author)