Rhonda
Rhonda asked:

I did not understand the 'inquiry' part?

Rachelle Eyre I think she is trying to get you to look deep within yourself and explore what you are really hungry for and to realize that food will not fix the real root of your desire to eat. Eating is an easy go to for a variety of feelings, hunger usually is not one of them.
Kristin Traylor To me that's another way of being curious. So instead of saying, "I've got to eat this thing because ______", explore how it feels to be sad, discouraged, worried, whatever, keeping in mind that these feelings come and go, and that they do not have to overwhelm us. Instead of automatically reacting with food to dull my pain, I remember that my pain cannot overwhelm me, and instead I'm curious about how it feels, how it all plays out.
Image for Women, Food and God
by Geneen Roth (Goodreads Author)