Liv
Liv asked:

So I've read this book, and reallllllyyyyy liked it, but then i saw the next book was in a different perspective, and so i dont know if i should read the second book or not. Please help!?!!!!

To answer questions about Grave Mercy, please sign up.
Natalie All three books are from the perspective of the different girls: Ismae narrates Grave Mercy, Sybella narrates Dark Triumph, and Annith narrates Mortal Heart. Though I haven't read the third book yet, I have read the second one and I think that it's even better than the first. Ismae and Duval still show up in Dark Triumph, but the story focuses more on Sybella and Beast. It may be darker than the first, but it's also very powerful and gripping, and I love how the relationships between Sybella and the rest of the characters (especially with Beast, Ismae, and the Abbess) are shown. So I encourage you to go ahead and read it!
CaseyAnn Salanova I was also very apprehensive at first in reading the second and third books because of the perspective shift, but now, I am on the cusp of finishing the second and can say I have really enjoyed it, I daresay even more so than the first. The Lunar Chronicles series also employs the same technique with great success.
Hafsa i loved the second, first and last.basically all three books.
Yingyang would you rather suffer from not knowing what happens next or read it while struggling and still enjoying it.?
Tracy I've read one and two. Both are great if you ask me! I bought three automatically but have yet to start it. I say read them all!
Image for Grave Mercy