Manoj
Manoj asked:

good book is it good 4 children ???

To answer questions about Romeo and Juliet, please sign up.
Avaminn F'nett Not only is it difficult to read, but there's some in appropriate content. I'd say it's fine for preteens (11-12) and up.
Rosalyn Sarah I just studied this book in English. I found it quite boring because the old English is sometimes hard to understand but we had a textbook version with the meanings and some explanations. Even for 15 year olds it's a struggle. Probably better for 15ish, maybe older. That way it is easier to understand.
❁ Louisa i don't really think so
Alexis Not really. I'm 15 and in all Honors classes, but I struggle with the wording. It's kind of hard to get into. This is a mandatory read once you get to high school, so just wait until then.
Victoria Like Jaime Arden said, it's not very appropriate for children. I read this in my 8th grade English class, so I would say 12 and up as well. I also don't think that children would understand the Old English.
Jaime Arden Not sure if it would be appropriate. There are so many dick and virgin jokes its crazy. Probably 12 and up.
Image for Romeo and Juliet