Goodreads asked Kent Politsch:

What are you currently working on?

Kent Politsch I intended from the beginning of the Global Anchor series to write at least three stories around the principal characters. I assumed it would take me at least three books to develop a technique -- a writing style -- that I could test in the marketplace of readers. After the third, I have other stories in mind, a play I want to write, but I also may continue with Jack Fitzgerald on new adventures.
My creative writing classes in college were among my favorite, but that was 45 years ago. Still, since then I've lived with my fingers on a keyboard writing news, features, and public relations materials, making myself eligible now for social security. Instead of retirement, I'm launching something new that I also enjoy; something that has given me an energy boost. Writing fiction.
I consider myself a rookie author with significant life experience.
I love telling stories. I'm excited to receive feedback, which makes me better and encourages me to keep writing. Along the way, I hope to entertain folks. I'd like to make readers my friends and followers.
To tell them what's next after Blood Anger, Fitzgerald goes off on a new adventures when the Pentagon calls on his services. He and his former military friends encounter thrills and dangers dealing with international threats from the bad guys battling each other for international power. The bad guys do battle by attempting to gain control of critical commodities that everyone needs.
Many of the same characters introduced in Global Anger and Blood Anger return, although there are interesting betrayals and twists still ahead.
I don't have a working title for the new piece, which I hope to have ready by early 2016, but there's a good chance "Anger" could work it's way in. Meantime, I will be concentrating on making my final year or years with USDA enjoyable and fruitful. After that it's full-time author.