Morgan  Skye
Morgan Skye asked:

I think we need a list of "fairy tale books" ... the sequels that we've been waiting for ever and ever and ever to see... This would be on it, the sequel to shattered glass... the next Taylor V Donovan Degrees book... any other ideas?

To answer questions about Tequila Sunrise, please sign up.
Avrey-zoe I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier by Crystal Rose pub. 2009. Promised a sequel, working on it, yada, yada, yada. Put excerpt at GR in 2012. Since then, nothing.

Zero At The Bone - Jane Seville pub. 2009. She did write four short freebies about 10 pages each. Last one wasn't a freebie, proceeds went to charity. It was 40 pages...Wooh-Hoo! That was five years ago.

Damon Suede - Hot Head published 2011, named sequel Hard Head.
Read here at GR that it was a big book and it was still on his computer and he would post updates as he got closer to finishing it. No date on post so....

I hope S.E. Jakes comes back too. Haven't heard from her since October 2014. She had several books due out under SE Jakes and her other names, Larissa Ione & Sydney Croft, but they were a no show.
Jenn (not Lily) J. L. Langley's With or Without series and Sci-Regency series definitely. I've given up on waiting for the sequel to Shattered Glass.
Alaska Fourth book of Scarlet and the White Wolf would be on it, too...
Jo could we include unfinished WIP like Last pure Human by Twisted Hilarity, I know many of us have been waiting years for the end of that story...My own personal tilting at windmills.
Image for Tequila Sunrise
by Laura Baumbach (Goodreads Author)