Goodreads asked Jesalyn Mae Harper:

What are you currently working on?

Jesalyn Mae Harper Well I am the kind of writer who has to be involved in different projects. I get an idea in my head and I have to see it through.
I am currently working on the sequel to Fabled Desires, called Fabled Deception. I loved writing Fabled Desires so much that the idea for Fabled Deception just came so naturally. I really think everyone is in for a pleasant surprise.
I am also working on a romantic comedy called Looney In Laguna. It's about a man who lives in Laguna Beach with his "peeping Tom" brother and let's just say the dysfunctional relationship gets stirred up when an attractive nurse moves in next door.
I also have a children's series I'm working on called Just Like My Daddy, Just Like My Mama and Just Like My Grandma. This series was inspired by my son Jared and I am really looking forward to its release.