Crystal Lizama

Is it a good book to read to sixth graders?

To answer questions about The Finisher, please sign up.
Amy Allen I'm a 6th grade teacher and I probably would not read it to my students. It's too confusing and not really a stand alone story. It's fine to put on the shelf though, no bad words or anything.
Sadie My teacher had us read it in sixth grade as a lit circle book and we understood it but it was kind of boring. I read it again in junior high and it was alright.
Karrie I am not a teacher, but my daughter and her friends loved this book. They are in 4th grade. They understood the alternative words. So, I would definitely recommend it for 6th graders.
Stephanie As a sixth grade teacher, I wouldn't read it to my students. Too many alternative words (like, sliver for minute, sessions for year) for kids to keep track of.
Crystal Lizama Idk stands for I don't know
Image for The Finisher
by David Baldacci (Goodreads Author)