Katie
Katie asked:

Is this a really good book? Because it looks like it.

To answer questions about The White Giraffe, please sign up.
Theresa I teach middle school. One of my students brought this book to class and told me it was her favorite book. She let me borrow it one weekend as long as I promised to bring it back soon. :) I read in one night. It was clearly a children's book, but I really liked it. It was a cross between an adventure novel (rare to have an adventure novel with female protagonist) and a mystery, with a little fantasy thrown in as well. Also, a chance to learn a lot about Africa.
Kendra Ziems yes, don't think it's just a kid book! it's a good read and should be fairly fast one too.
Jon Snow Yes! This is a great book about nature and animals and Africa and poaching and if you care about those things, you'll LOVE this!
Image for The White Giraffe
by Lauren St. John (Goodreads Author)