Dale
Dale asked:

I like that just below this comment section there are two lists - "Who let these people write a book?" and "Books I have no intention of reading? Do you agree, I sure do. This blockhead lied to lead us into a war. Let his friends profit. etc. etc.

To answer questions about Decision Points, please sign up.
Byron Fike I wish there was a way to keep people from posting "reviews" who have not read the book or only "skimmed" it. Perhaps a separate "rant" section for those fell compelled to give their opinions rather than reflect and respond to a book. As to Dale's question (?). The answer is, "Read the book."
Barker So don't read the book. I love how we rate a book without reading it. I am sure your King Obama can do no wrong.

Ron Dale, Thank you so much for insulting my intelligence. Its Troll Comments like yours that has kept me off Good Reads. Proves a point. Thanks for sharing your "informed opinion" but next time, bring some brainpower to the process. Nothing strenuous, just think before you respond. The term "knee JERK" comes to mind here. BTW, I actually do have some critical points about the book and the writer, but I'll put them on a forum where Trolls are moderated out. Have a great day (not likely though)!
Ali Raza The rugby world cup live streaming free

format for the tournament is a single group of 10 teams, with each team playing the other nine once, and the top four at the end of the group phase progressing to the semi-finals. Given rugby world cup 2019 live

the increase of ICC Full Members since the last World Cup, from 10 to 12, this is the first World Cup to be contested without all of the Full Member nations being present Furthermore, the number of participants was reduced from the previous World Cup’s 14 participants,
Della Scott I realize that this was asked 4 years ago, but in my opinion, Obama, Clinton, both Bushes, pretty much all of them, stack up well against what we have now.
Political memoirs are written in a more cautious style than, say, something like "Angela's Ashes", which I'm also reading. (I read more than one book at a time.) I felt the same about Hillary Clinton's memoir, which I enjoyed, even though I don't support her politically. Don't read a political memoir if you want something that's "let it all hang out." Maybe Obama's memoir Dreams From My father came closer to that, but he also wrote another one later that was more like a campaign book.
I'm reading Decision Points for the 2019 Everett Library reading challenge: "read a biography or memoir."
Image for Decision Points
by George W. Bush (Goodreads Author)