Chloe Armstrong

This book was so intense. Page turning and amazing but really confusing. Any comments?

To answer questions about Through a Glass Darkly, please sign up.
Mary Buras-Conway I loved this book. Also Dark Angels, Before Versailles, and Now Face to Face. I didn't find it confusing in the least but I also love history. Karleen I have to say you did everything justice. The writing and the research. I simply fell for your characters. I really liked how you put a humane face to Louis XIV in before Versailles. I wait impatiently for your next book.
Cathy Wacksman I was turned off somewhat by the way she writes (too many bahs) but I am glad I read it. In fact, I couldn't put it down. Now I'm reading Face to Face which continues Barbara's life in Virginia. Are you reading it?
Cathy
Image for Through a Glass Darkly
by Karleen Koen (Goodreads Author)