Alicia
Alicia asked:

oooooooooh is this a goode one? I have read a few that go from the city to country & they are always really the best reads Teresa FIVE STARS tell me tell me tell me telllll me !!~

Stacy If you are a fan of Ree Drumand and her blog and show then yes... There is quite a bit of back knowledge that comes in handy when reading this book though. Her writing is pretty good although a bit repetative, I found. She really drives the "love story" home throughout the book and gives you good insight into who she is as a person and where she comes from. But, like I said, all that is only really appealing if you are a fan. I am and I enjoyed the book. Not a literary masterpiece by any means, but a fun light read.
Miriam Totally worth the read. I giggled my way through this one. :D
Image for The Pioneer Woman