Sounds scary...Is it?

To answer questions about Unwind, please sign up.
Jay This book is not scary whatsoever. I was expecting gut-wrenching gore but the story is actually rather PG for the most part. It's more like one of the stories that will make you say "wtf is wrong with these people" a couple of times but I definitely recommend you just read it.
WhovianatHearts **Spoiler free as possible. I am aware that some of my wording could be worded differently, if you have read the whole book. I am keeping it as spoiler free as I can!!**

It isn't a horror book. As I mean, meant to give you nightmares and meant to be extremely gory. I think only one supporting character that dies in the first book. Their are some disturbing true/real articles between each part. I will be honest with you the articles were the things that got me. How unwinding was tied to the real world. For example a letter from Ebay about a guy trying to sell his soul, and babies being taken from a maternity hospitals to be some what unwound. Honestly, this is one of my top 5 dystopian series EVER! Not to be bias or anything. I have read my share of good books, okay books, and, books I thought were bad but learned there were worst books out their and just plain horrible books. Don't miss the chance to read this book. Even if you do think it is scary.
Image for Unwind
by Neal Shusterman (Goodreads Author)