Stephanie
Stephanie asked:

When will part two of this series be out. I can't wait to read all of them. How many books do u think there will be in total will be in this series?

To answer questions about Surge, please sign up.
Katelin Part two is still a work in progress, but #0.5 will be coming out soon (it's a full length novel to tide people over until #2 comes out). I'm hoping to have at least three installments, with two extras being in the female POV. Submerge, Emerge and Recede are listed in the series, but not the final book because I have ideas on where I want to go with it, but haven't started putting them to paper yet. If my long winded explanation confused you as much as it did me, there will be 5 total books in the series, 2 of them in the main female character's POV.
Image for Surge
by Katelin LaMontagne (Goodreads Author)