Nicole Sam
Nicole Sam asked:

what really is this book about? is is good?

To answer questions about The Hunger Games, please sign up.
Martha This book is about a country in the future called Panem. The country is split into 12 districts and the capitol. Every year the capitol hosts a game called The Hunger Games, were one boy and one girl go in and fight to the death. The last person standing is the winner. The story is about a girl, Katniss Everdeen, who gets picked to go into the Hunger Games where she will fight to the death along side Peeta Mellark, a boy her age. The story is about Katniss and her emotional and physical struggles before and during her time in the games.
In my opinion the book is amazing!!! it was a great read and it kept me wanting to read more the further i got into it. I really wanted to find out how the characters developed and also how different relationships developed through out the story. Definitly a must read.
hope this helps :P
Image for The Hunger Games