Donna Zigmont
Donna Zigmont asked:

I don't have A question but I do have A comment.Chitty Chitty Bang Bang the movie was not A Disney adaptation.It was done by MGM.I know this because I have the DVD.Have you looked before commenting?

To answer questions about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, please sign up.
Mick Query: who looks before commenting? I do not condone reckless misattribution, but if there was an error it seems pretty benign.
Guy Austin Well, actually it was United Artists who distributed the film originally in 1968. It was produced by a small company called Warfield. MGM/UA Video first put it out for home through 94, then Warner Brothers Home Entertainment got the rights as well as 21st Century Fox. So, on DVD one could have any one of three companies because MGM Home Entertainment and Fox both put it out in 2007. Oversees it is a whole other ballgame. These things get passed around a lot. Disney did not have any production in it. MGM/UA were merged at one point in the 80's-90's. But Not Disney.
Lauren Fresh Disney/MGM have (well, had) a partnership and produced lots of movies together.
Image for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang