Kendyl Hook
Kendyl Hook asked:

This is my observation: Go to thedarkelementseries.com Notice how the background is red? Notice how the little GIF banner at the top of the page excludes Zayne and only shows Roth and Layla? Do you think it's possible Roth has won the vote?

To answer questions about Every Last Breath, please sign up.
Marianne Almost everyone on her facebook page was team Roth, so yes, I take that for granted. Even though I feel sorry for Zayne and hope he finds true love, not just settle for a suitable gargoyle baby mama.
Elizabeth I really hope Roth wins but lets be honest how often does the author choose the not so good guy. They usually pick the safe choice the easy one and i think they really have to stop doing that. So what if the other guy is the harder path, life isn't easy but if you want something you have to go after it even if it the unconventional choice. So I really really hope Roth and Layla end up together because yeah their relationship isn't easy and its kind of chaotic but its a beautifu chaos
Image for Every Last Breath
by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads Author)