Megan
Megan asked:

I don't understand people who are complaining about there being an 8th book. How can you not being super excited? I'M SUPER EXCITED.

To answer questions about Untitled, please sign up.
Neal There's a high risk *I* will die before completing this series.
Khaled W. ElSanadily Because there is a high risk that he'll die before completing the series.
Alasandra Alawine Because it takes him so long to write the books that I am no longer really interested. In fact I have forgotten most of the previous books and get them confused with what happened in the TV show.
Chris Floyd Are you still super excited Megan? I think George Martin has lost his perspective & become a temperamental artist, doing art house prequels & background books & losing sight of the fan-base momentum. I DO check back from time to time, but these in-between books make it difficult to tell if a Book 8 exists.
I just hope he doesn't succumb to revisionist writing like the Dune series or he will lose me forever.
Ctullydoyle will be garbage like his last released book
Image for Untitled