Michelle Heatley

Tonia's book takes the reader to secret coves and hidden islands, do any of you have a favourite place that you love to visit?

To answer questions about A Whisper On The Mediterranean, please sign up.
Tonia Parronchi I just read a book called "Of Foreign Build" By Jackie Parry about her round the world sailing adventure. Now I have so many places that I want to visit in mind! However, my all time favourite place to sail to is Ponza. I love the island, its secret coves, its amazingly poignant cemetery on the headland overlooking the port and the small butterfly-shaped island of Palmarola about a 2 hr sail fom Ponza where, if you are lucky, the dolphons keep you company as you sail and a delicious lunch awaits you in the Frenchman's restaurant on a beach with stones shaped like dinosaur eggs - wonderful XXX
Image for A Whisper On The Mediterranean
by Tonia Parronchi (Goodreads Author)