Tim P
Tim P asked:

Once again JDR (NR) manages to put together a thoroughly enjoyable addition to the series. However ... this is my question ... this is the 49th (not 39th) novel in the series (not including the novella and anthologies), isn't it?

To answer questions about Festive in Death, please sign up.
Judy Vickie Lynn, I'm in agreement with you, as Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta series were another very good series of novels that I would suggest. I'd also suggest Lisa Garner's different series of novels that she has written. If I'm not mistaken, she has 3 different series, and I've read all 3 of them.
Vicki Lynn I have read every death book that J D Robb has written. Two books a year never, ever gets boring. Should check out Patricia Cornwells Scarpetta. You would love it as well. She is a forensic doc married to an fib agent. Great reading there as well.
Image for Festive in Death
by J.D. Robb (Goodreads Author)