Caleb
Caleb asked:

This is going to be available in the US at some point, yes? I see it available for pre-order at amazon.co.uk, but my pre-order was canceled in the States through our Amazon.

To answer questions about Those Above, please sign up.
Cillian You can order it from fishpond.com
http://www.fishpond.com/c/Books/q/tho...
If you want to pay $12.36 only, you'll have to wait until February 26. If you want it NOW, it'll be $22.
:/
Oh, and fishpond gives free shipping.
Greg (adds 2 TBR list daily) Hersom no. I emailed the publisher Hodder & Shodder. A few times before I got a reply, but their reply stated there is no US publisher for it.

maybe email them too. We get enough people doing it, they'll make it happen.

editorialwebenquiries@hodder.co.uk
publicityenquiries@hodder.co.uk

just please be respectful and professional. Don't want to piss them off so much they don't release in US out of spite
Andy looks like there are copies available on amazon and ebay. that's the route i had to go for the third lowtown book and i will likely go that route again. i hope that doesn't run afoul of mr. polansky's earnings (if he'd rather sell me a copy himself I'd be happy to oblige him).
Spitfire is it in US yet
Image for Those Above
by Daniel Polansky (Goodreads Author)