Neil Chisholm
Neil Chisholm asked:

Hi T T - This was a truly wonderful and very moving book. I related totally to Jorgen and you captured his fragility and determination completely. Looking at your list of writing you clearly are not afraid of dealing with very difficult topics and I really look forward to reading more of your work. I wanted to ask do you write in Norwegian and then have it translated or write in English? Kindest regards Neil

To answer questions about More Than Anything, please sign up.
T.T. Kove Hi Neil! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed my book. And thanks for what you said, it means to much to hear that I did it right. :-) Well, difficult topics is something I find very interesting (and I can relate to it), so it's something I tend to write about. My upcoming, newer, work deals more with it than the old though. :-)

I do not write in Norwegian, no. I write in English, has since back in '06 or '07. :-)

Thanks so much!
Image for More Than Anything
by T.T. Kove (Goodreads Author)