Ethan
Ethan asked:

What is you opinion on the book?

To answer questions about The Compound, please sign up.
Mallory I think the book was good it was different not my type but it was good it kept me on my toes while I was reading it, But I thought that the part where the mom is only there in the dad's eyes to " bread him, kids." So once they ran out of food he could eat the kids they created. I would say the theme is about surviving and trying to escape. I liked all of the characters besides the dad because he is just crazy and insane. But did like how the siblings didn't get along the best in the begging then they came together as a family to escape the dad. But I felt bad for Eli when his sister blamed him for killing his twin brother when it wasn't his fault. even though they end up meeting him again. Overall The book was good and it thought me that your worst and the best person to be with is yourself, what I mean by that is how you are hard on yourself but you can always find a way out.
Katie Kauffman I actually liked it! I've always been in to apocalypse novels, and while this one wasn't exactly that kind of book, I still enjoyed the plot twist and wondering what would happen next.
Ari Peroutka i hated this book its stupid and creepy
Image for The Compound
by S.A. Bodeen (Goodreads Author)