Erin
Erin asked Victoria Laurie:

Victoria, I VERY MUCH love your books and would like to know if there is an approximate % of what you write about that is actually you something you have experienced or is it all from your wonderful mind? Most Sincerely, Erin Sigler.

Victoria Laurie Hi Erin! *waves*

I VERY MUCH love that you love my books! ;)

As to your very thoughtful question, I don't know that I'd be able to put a number on how much of myself goes into each of my books - certainly a LOT. :) Writing in first person always positions the writer to approach things from their specific point of view, so in those books where I'm writing in first person, I'd say no less than 50% of my personality goes into it, (with the Abby books being about 80% of my personality as she's the most like "me.") But if your question is based more on the worlds/lives I've created for Abby, M. J,. and Maddie, hmmm...maybe only 25% for Abby, 10% for M. J. and quite a bit for Maddie which drew a great deal from my high school days.

Thank you again for the lovely post and most thoughtful question! :)