Thank you for the update... As I said below, it is NOT in any way to be taken 'mean' I know some authors take longer on series & can take time. That was not my problem.. It was when i asked WHEN, I would receive NOTHING from author or from staff.. Could someone on her stAff update us readers? (We like that , just as authors like reviews on their book) Thank you, Margie

To answer questions about Broken Notes, please sign up.
Amy Hi Margie,

No worries. Goodreads is a place that we update with exact information. It's difficult to know dates, etc. far in advance. Ann Marie is definitely continuing the series and my suggestion for you to get all current updates would be join her mailing list and also check out the Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/heavyinfluence -- All updates are posted there first.

Thanks for your support and interest,

Amy
Image for Broken Notes
by Ann Marie Frohoff (Goodreads Author)