Milica
Milica asked Christa Tomlinson:

Hi,I just want to ask if your books about Max and Nate are going to be sold on any site other than Amazon? Frankly,I don't like their policy about charging international customers for e-books more than ones in USA (it's not like it costs them more ),so generally I try to avoid buying there when I can... By the way,BBNLT #1 is one of the best "bad boy" books I've read :) ...

Christa Tomlinson Hello! Yes, my books are also available on Barnes & Noble.com. It just takes them a little longer to show up on their site. Hopefully, they will be up in a few more hours. You can also get my books at All Romance eBooks.com, just search under Christa Tomlinson. I'm not sure if they have a higher charge for int'l customers, but here is the link: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/store...
And thank you very much for the compliment for the first BBNLT! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed it. =)
Christa