Raquel V
Raquel V asked Jennifer R. McDonald:

Hi Jennifer! I was wondering if you have any plans to publish your books in any language other than English? Thanks!

Jennifer R. McDonald Hi Raquel! Thanks for the question:)
I would absolutely love my books translated in other languages. Having them out there for everyone to read is the dream after all. But self-publishing is far from a lucrative business plan. It allows me the freedom to maintain control over my work. I don't have to worry about deadlines, genre trends, popularity, or what’s currently making money. I simply write what I enjoy and hope others are entertained. But it also ensures the lack of means to properly market, distribute, and translate.
So, while it is not a viable option for now, I'll be ecstatic if the opportunity ever presents in the future.