monie-rosie
monie-rosie asked:

What makes this book Christian Fiction? And for those who have also read Waterfall -- how does it compare?

To answer questions about Glamorous Illusions, please sign up.
Ellen Several of the characters are at various levels of living the faith they claim. None are perfect, and some seek the Lord with more of a desire to follow His will than others. The main characters frequently seek the Lord in prayer as they struggle with life's problems.

As far as comparing to the River of Time series, I enjoyed that one more in terms of the romance and historical detail. I think I also just enjoyed the time period better. That's not to say this isn't extremely well written with deep and well-formed characters. I am enjoying this series and intend to read all of LTB's books. Does that help answer your question?
Image for Glamorous Illusions
by Lisa Tawn Bergren (Goodreads Author)