Laura Marlow
Laura Marlow asked:

This is a very important read! And also very exciting. The topic is more timely than ever. Anyone troubled by the over-population of the planet should be interested in what Dan Brown has given us to think about this time. It should concern everyone because we are all affected, like it or not. I would say to my class (if I had one) that this is required reading! ( ?)

To answer questions about Inferno, please sign up.
Fleurdelys21 Overpopulation is an issue, but I think there a probably better sources of information on the topic than this book! <spoiler> Also, considering the questionable ending, I wouldn't be inclined to specifically recommend it as a book to people studying overpopulation...</spoiler>
Arefin This is an important read, I agree! I mean we all know about the growth of population and its dangers, but this book makes the whole thing clearer.
Image for Inferno
by Dan Brown (Goodreads Author)