Heidi
Heidi asked:

I hope there will be a story behind Lucca and Chile....there is something definitely brewing there maybe?

To answer questions about Vincent, please sign up.
Erica totally. I love Elle and Nero, but Chloe and Lucca's story would be so intense.
Idhunn I just finished the first book... and I was hoping too that the second were about Chloe... but now I think the autor is going to give a book for each new made men... so maybe we will have this one of Vincent (and I hope of his step-sister too) and another for Amo (I know everybody ships for Lucca and Chloe... but I like sooo much Amo... xD and I think Lucca is too old for her... so I hope the third one is for Amo and Chloe!). Pd. Sorry for my english... xDDDD
ashtree howe Chloes book was hard to read it was kinda everywhere then it just ended with nothing but questions I hope she writes another one to finish it.
Image for Vincent
by Sarah Brianne (Goodreads Author)