Melissa iorio
Melissa iorio asked:

Hello G.T., I followed this heart wrenching case From day 1, never missed a day. I know crippling fears from 37 of my 42 yrs. Different circumstances, however the fear is powerful & painful. I wish you Healing & Freedom. While I highly disagree w/the not guilty verdict. I'd lobe to read this. I'd love to know 1st if 'any' of the proceeds go to C*sey *nthony? I hope she never sees a cent from this horrific crime.

G.T. Trickle Thanks for your interest in Juror 1389. The background story pulls details from the Casey Anthony trial. After the trial ended with such a stunning verdict I began to wonder what the jurors lives were like afterwards. I wondered how they might have been treated by family, friends and their community. My intent was not to write about the trial but to follow what happened juror afterwards. So, I created Dorsie Raines Renninger. No proceeds from this novel go to Casey Anthony. For obvious legal reasons, I had to be very careful in developing this story. That's why the trial in Juror 1389 takes place in another state but is very similar to that of the Anthony trial.

No apologies are necessary. Today, and probably for a long time, the Casey Anthony trial will cause all kinds of reactions, opinions and the spinning of "what-if" scenarios. All the events in this trial had the ability to reach in and touch deep, primal instincts in most of us.
Melissa iorio P.S. Apologies, I can't comment on my question above, however after posting my question and reading the synopsis, I thought it might be helpful for you to know that I'm not one to toss hate, fear, or anything scary for another.......'ever'. ~*In Wellness & Peace*~!
Image for Juror 1389
by G.T. Trickle (Goodreads Author)