Jessica Benjamin

I do not get how and why Jamie got Adopted please Help!?

To answer questions about I Funny: A Middle School Story, please sign up.
Olivia Melendez He was adopted because his family got in a car accident. His parents and sister died, and he was the only one who survived.
Zac Cain
brennen it is in the book, just read a little more
Max his parents died...(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Adelynn I'm not sure if I'm right because it's been a little bit since I read the book but, I'm pretty sure he wasn't adopted and the smileys are just his relatives. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Sarah Like Olivia said, he was adopted because his family got into a car accident. His mom, dad, and sister died and he lived. That is also why he is in a wheelchair. He is paralyzed from the waist down.
Salma Shabayck what is the funniest scene in the story.
Jon
Heather Pearson Chapters 61 & 62 will answer that question
Cornell Poder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) idk
Theo Meyer His family died in a car crash, therefore he was adopted by the Smileys, which is ironic because they don't smile that much. *shrugs*
Image for I Funny
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)