Maggie White
Maggie White asked Eva Lesko Natiello:

Listening to you on the online bookgroup right now. Glad you are getting this global coverage as this is a fab book and you deserve the attention. Looking forward to your next one. When can we expect your next book?

Eva Lesko Natiello Hi Maggie, I'm so thrilled that you could join the online bookgroup! How fabulous! I must admit it was very difficult to talk about it with others who hadn't read it... as I'm sure you understand well (I'd insert a winky-face here if I knew how...). But it was a lot of fun just the same. I'm really excited to see so many readers of The Memory Box are in the UK! To answer your question about book #2: I am working hard on it now while still promoting The Memory Box (which is very time consuming!). So if you tell two friends about TMB, and they tell two friends, and they tell two friends, and, well, you get the idea... then I can finish book #2 soon and get it published! Maybe sometime in the spring? That might be somewhat ambitious, but it's possible. Thanks, Maggie for reading and for the wonderful review! Stay well and happy holidays!