Does the character of Whitney appear in the first book? I'm confused as I read the first part a long time back and can't remember her.

To answer questions about Whitney, My Love, please sign up.
Amanda To my understanding this book takes place long after the 1st book, this is the Duke Claymore is the future lineage of the couple from the 1st book.
Melody I always think that this was the first book of the Westmoreland guys he he (and book 2 was Stephen's story). Kingdom of Dreams was like the prequel or the 0.5. The characters here did not appear in KoD because Clayton was one of the descendant of the couple in KoD.
Jenn No. The two books take place generations apart. The only thing that really links them is the letters in the chest.
Image for Whitney, My Love