F.
F. asked:

i am still on the fence on whether i should give this book a try but i mean if good reads says its related to books like king hall and tempting destiny that i both LOVE... i would like this then right?

To answer questions about Afterlife, please sign up.
Sabrina krauss Don't know what the girl Angela talkin bout but this series is AMMAZINGG! I loved every book! (:
Angela I got sucked in by the good reviews. Save yourself.. Find something else to read. It's long, tedious and sometimes boring as heck!
Starlene Armstrong I loved the whole series! I usually don't read a series until it's finished and I can binge it. Now I remember why.... I am anxiously awaiting the next book.
Tina It's worth it. I have read all the ones published and could not put the book's down. My husband told me he was going to throw the kindle away because I was always reading. Waiting on the next book.
Jan Loved this series and read them as quickly as they were released. I had a hard time waiting for the next one!
Image for Afterlife
by Stephanie Hudson (Goodreads Author)