Sara K.
Sara K. asked:

LOVED this book - best in the series! The photos below match the 2 characters so well -- are they from a movie or ??

To answer questions about The Golden Dynasty, please sign up.
Sönïa Dhillion I was wondering the same thing as shubha . My brother recently started watching the show .so I watched it too but then I thought the show started 2011 whereas this series came before but then I remembered there is a book series before the show was aired . Just like the outlander so the question remains.
Shubha its from the series,Game of thrones... even in this program they were savages and she was forced to marry him and he raped her...but she eventually fell in love after teaching him her ways. His and her description are pretty identical to the book.I wonder if its coincidence or inspiration?
Image for The Golden Dynasty
by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads Author)