Trekia Joy
Trekia Joy asked:

Why didn't Casey just adopt Justin into her family so he wouldn't have continue to move from foster home to foster home?

To answer questions about The Boy No One Loved, please sign up.
Lauren Tolputt Not that I have any fostering experience, but I believe that Casey didn't adopt Justin because she knew she couldn't. As a fosterer, I'm sure that Casey would like to adopt each and every child if she could, however this would impact severely on the amount of care she would be able to provide to other children in the future. Casey is obviously one of the best in the field at helping emotionally damaged children to come to terms with the life they have been subjected to, and to continue doing that she needs to be able to focus on one child at a time.
Image for The Boy No One Loved