Alysa H.
Alysa H. asked J.D. Horn:

Hi there! I've enjoyed your Witching Savannah series! Now that the trilogy is complete I have a simple question: What's next for you? :)

J.D. Horn Hey, Alysa!

Very good question (he says while wiping a bead of nervous sweat from his brow).

The real answer is I don't know for sure. I'm working right now on a Witching Savannah prequel about Jilo. I feel she deserves to have her story told. JILO (A Witching Savannah Prequel) is scheduled to come out November 2015.

I've written a few drafts of another book, SHIVAREE. It is Southern Gothic Horror, and everyone who has read it likes it...except me. I have such a love/hate relationship with this story. I cannot bring myself to walk away from it, but it is way too dark for my tastes. Much darker than the Witching Savannah series. (Pretty odd to write a book you hate, huh?)

I've got another book, THE ESSENCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR, that I will probably self publish late next spring under my full name (Jack Douglas Horn) to show it is mine, but very different from my other stories. It is a little too odd for publishers to take on--virtually every publisher in the whole wide world has turned it down--but I love it and want to get it out to readers. :)