Lauren Hanna
Lauren Hanna asked:

Now I really want to read the "Poison Apple" series. You left me hanging, and I wanted to hear more about it. But why did Emma start making Anna do all these terrible things?

To answer questions about Her Evil Twin, please sign up.
Anaya
Jaimy Malloy emma is her friend and when she became friends with dory it made emma mad so she tried to get anna back by hanging out and pushing dory down the stairs. this is the book summery

emma was anna's imaginary friend then anna started hanging out with dory so emma tried to sabatosh their friendship by pushing dory down the stairs and emma came out of the mirror in the "scary" bathroom that is never used and at the end dory saves anna from emma who is trying to take anna into the mirror with her to never see dory again. so after dory saves anna they stay friend.
Veronica The Demigod
Michelle idk.. she's probably doing it to have fun

Image for Her Evil Twin