Jannila
Jannila asked:

Great to hear about a sequel!! I was a little disappointed that we never found out what happened in the Seattle homicide that Tracy was working on before she got the call about her sister. Was that mystery ever solved?

To answer questions about My Sister's Grave, please sign up.
Robert Dugoni I won't say....then again, it would be natural, wouldn't it. Thanks for being readers of my work. Your questions will be resolved!
Melanie Johnson I was wondering the same thing! Seems like it just dropped off that storyline. Maybe that will be what the sequel is about!
Marian There was a snippet in the book where they wound up putting that case in the Cold Case Division because they were not getting anywhere with it. I am sure later on, Dugoni will bring it to the surface again and have Tracy solve the case for us.
Image for My Sister's Grave
by Robert Dugoni (Goodreads Author)