Caleb
Caleb asked:

Has anyone read both this book and Pierce Brown's Red Rising? I'm asking because Red Rising came out last year and this sounds very similar. If you have read both, would you still recommend reading this one? I have already read Red Rising and am wondering if there is enough of a difference to go for this as well.

To answer questions about Red Queen, please sign up.
Feli Collante Red Queen and Red Rising aren't similar at all.
I've read Red rising, and it's about not only rebellion and its developing, but also strong, loyalty, the growth of the town, deceit, betrayal, etc. In other words, it is a great book.
Red Queen does not look anything like Red Rising.
Den God bless your question, it's exactly what I've been thinking about. I don't believe I'll be picking this one up, though. The color class system with the Reds at the very bottom and one of them who tries to change the world...neah. I've been there before.
Lauren ✨ (TheBookishTwins) Some have said there is a lot of similarities and have disliked it as a result. I have read both as well and find there is enough difference to enjoy Red Queen.
Emily This is very similar to Red Rising, but was made for girls. Meaning, less fighting, more conflicted teenage love, a Cinderella story of a girl with nothing becoming a princess.... Don't get me wrong, there's also fighting and killing in Red Queen, but not as much as Red Rising.
Image for Red Queen
by Victoria Aveyard (Goodreads Author)