Ria Visweswaran

Ok so the book is coming out very soon so I just wanted to ask you... Will Cleo end up with Magnus or Jonas? It is confirmed that there will be six books in the series. At which point do you think King Gaius will die and the Kraeshian Empire will declare war? Do you think Lucia will manage to redeem herself by the end if the series or do you think she will die evil?

To answer questions about Gathering Darkness, please sign up.
Laura In my opinion, I think that Cleo will end up with Magnus because he is absolutely my favourite!! I liked Jonas at the beginning but after a while he really started to get annoying. IDK about the war but Gaius needs to die! You should really read the next book, Frozen Tides, it will give you a better insight on Lucia and what she's going through. I really think that she'll redeem herself in the end... we just have to wait.
Image for Gathering Darkness
by Morgan Rhodes (Goodreads Author)