Louise
Louise asked:

I didn't understand one thing. The first day Sam wakes after she dies and realises that her repeating of the day is not deja vu; she can affect events and this is real. Why then would she get back in the car? I get that she's a weak, easily led character but after dying screaming in flames... there's no way you would drive back from that party in Lyndsey's car.

To answer questions about Before I Fall, please sign up.
Jessica I felt that at that point she didn't really have a grasp on what was happening - it was more like it had been a really vivid bad dream instead of something that she had control over. I don't feel like she really understood what was happening until the second time she dies and wakes up - at that point it was solidified in her brain that this was going to keep happening and she had the power to make real changes.
Stephanie
Image for Before I Fall
by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads Author)