Jimeta
Jimeta asked:

NOT A QUESTION?: i enjoyed this series, especially book one. I don't mind waiting. Gives me a chance to re-read the books

To answer questions about The City of Mirrors, please sign up.
Annette Agreed. Easy for people who aren't writers to criticize, I guess. I can only imagine how hard it is to write novels! Once the 2015 book challenge is done, I plan to re-read the first two books, both of which I really enjoyed. I'm not so invested in one author that I can't find other things to read!

Also, when did it become a "thing" to rate/review books BEFORE they've even come out? 5 stars because you "can't wait" or 1 star because it's "taking too long?" It skews the rates, which I often look to for recommendations on which book to try next. Lol, guess I'm grumpy today and you're the lucky recipient!
Image for The City of Mirrors
by Justin Cronin (Goodreads Author)