Robert Bidinotto

I write "thrillers for thinkers." I wonder if any of you can think of other thrillers that provoke serious philosophical or political reflection, while still delivering the goods as far as high-stakes suspense, violent action, and just plain thrills?

To answer questions about Bad Deeds, please sign up.
Belle Ami I write them. The first in my series The One has a sub-plot that is focused on the murder of my heroine's parents who had decided to change their charitable trust from an environmental focus to more of a conservation angle which would have upset the apple cart. The diminishment of support of her father, one of the father's of the Green Movement, would have threatened governments, corporations, universities, and the entire climate change industry.

My second in the series, The One & More focuses on the kidnapping of my heroines two children and their rescue from Cuba. However, the third book in the series, which will be published shortly by Soul Mate Publishing is the story of a serial killer who is targeting scientists who deny climate change.

We, in fact, think remarkably alike, bringing political and intellectual perspective into our writing, targeting our audience with a message and educating them with facts.

I just completed another novel which I'm preparing to submit to agents and publishers, a portrait of a deep cover MOSSAD agent in Iran who is activated to save a kidnapped American woman. It is all about the dangerous US, Iran P5+1 deal.

I loved your first novel, Hunted, and wrote you a fabulous review on Amazon & Goodreads. I just finished Bad Deeds and will be posting a review shortly.

I friended you on Twitter under both my real name Tema Merback and my pseudonym Belle Ami.

Best to you!
Image for Bad Deeds
by Robert Bidinotto (Goodreads Author)